Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Business Card Sketches



These are some sketches for my business card logo design. I liked my original 'Champagne Dreams' logo design so I kind of want to keep that same affect for the front. Expect I want to clean up the logo better because now I feel like I am better with illustrator and photoshop to be able to make the original logo look cleaner and the edges more shaped to look like a champagne bottle. I still like the color scheme I had except to make the Champagne Dreams font color a bit more darker I think so that way more people are drawn to it. I had a few different designs displaying the company name and my name and the phone, fax, website, e-mail and address a bit different so I have a few different options I can choose from. I think my favorite one is the 4th one. The vertical one on the 1st page. I think I still want to keep the business card simple though with simple fonts and the logo not too bold but just enough to be noticed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment