Thursday, March 15, 2012

Business Card Design






The top picture is the front of the business card and the bottom picture is the back of the business card. I changed my color scheme to the pink and blue because I thought it was happier and would attract more customers because of the colors. I kept the signature design on the front with the Champagne Dreams champagne bottle design. I kept the font of the logo the same as well except for changing the color of the font to the blue. I know in class we had talked about doing the bottle on one side and the logo on the other but I thought that the back of the card was starting to get too busy with all the information on it. I like how the card turned out. I would still like to fix up the champagne bottle a little bit but I was having a lot of trouble when I was moving the bottle in and out of illustrator without the bottle looking too fumbled. I think the business card came out well though and I like the color. For the pink/light background I used a gradient mesh tool and took the line across in a diagonal so it looked like the pink was fading. For the other information I used the font "Century Gothic" because I thought it was easy to read and I still used the same font color as the logo font color. I am pleased with how this turned out and hopefully next class I can learn how to make the champagne bottle look better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment