Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photoshop Location Photo







Hey everyone! I'm in Ireland!! Just kidding, but I did place a photo of myself in front of Malahide Castle in Ireland. I always thought it would be cool to be able to tour real castles and see how the "royal" people used to live back in the day. I used my regular images except I cropped out the background of the photo of myself and scaled it down smaller to make it look like the castle is a lot bigger. I also put a shadow behind myself to make the photo look realistic. My photo of myself was taken outside and the castle is outside so I feel like both images worked well. This was my first time working with photoshop and I'm realizing I actually like it and could possibly be good at doing something with it. I would like to become more familiar with photoshop to see what I can create next!

These are my original photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment