Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ART 210: Final Logo

This is my final logo for my company Champagne Dreams. I had the hardest time with the pen tool but in class once we went over it, I started figuring it out. I think my champagne bottle is really close to the one I drew. I tried my hardest to get all the curves and lines. This is my first project in adobe illustrator, I like my logo, it came out better than I thought it would.I used the sea green font color because I think it stands out but it's not that bold, it catches the viewers attention but is still light and soft. I used the yellow for the top of the champagne bottle to represent a "gold"/"yellow" foil on the top of a champagne bottles and I used the green for the champagne bottle itself because champagne bottles have a greenish tint to them. I put the champagne dreams logo slanted on the bottle to represent the business again and to give the viewer another look at the business name.

No comments:

Post a Comment