Wednesday, January 18, 2012

COM 210 Assisment 1

Hey!! 
I'm Jill Rosenblum, I'm a sophomore at the University of Tampa and majoring in advertising and public relations.
I'm in a sorority on campus, Kappa Alpha Theta. I also am the event chair for UT Spotlight PR and I'm the assistant coordinator for the advertising and public relations section on The Minaret.
Although I do not have a strong artistic background, I expect to learn a lot about how to make really cool art projects on the computer. I know this class might be a bit of a challenge for me but, I'm hoping that I'll learn more about possibly how to create ads and how to create different types of art using the computer. 
I'm excited to start this class and start learning more about digital arts! 
-- Jill Rosenblum 

No comments:

Post a Comment