Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5 Commercial Ideas

1. My first idea is to have a hot air balloon floating from the ground and going up into the sky and then when it reaches the top of the sky, the balloon will pop and the next screen will show the "Champagne Dreams" logo.

2. My second idea is where a couple is sitting down drinking a bottle of the champagne dreams champagne and then it does a flashback to when the couple was in the air balloon and then flashes forward to the couple smiling. The last scene is the "Champagne Dreams" logo.

3. My third idea is showing a family sitting at home thinking of an idea for vacation and then it flashes to the hot air balloon scene. I want the hot air balloons really known instead of the champagne in this commercial because I think the hot air balloon is more family friendly. I would still show the logo at the end though.

4. My fourth idea is like the 2nd idea except it's an old couple, and they flash back to their hot air balloon experience except their experience is shown when the company first started so clothing and things on people might be a bit different. I still want the logo in the last scene and I still like the flash back and flash forward effect.

5. My fifth idea is really showing the champagne bottle, maybe showing the champagne bottle oozing over the glasses and really showing how great the champagne is.

No comments:

Post a Comment